Culture Exploration

I feel that culture exploration is a necessary component of a vacation. In order to realize the difference between country to country, culture exploration can give you a sense of realization. Costa Rica is still a country that their economy strives off of tourism, however going on the streets to buy food can give you an idea just how different their society is and give you a feel of the culture. It is still very important to be very safe when traveling through areas you are unfamiliar with. Culture is very important to my family, and I would love to know how Costa Rican culture differs from mine. Walking through the streets would give me a stronger feel of leaving my environment that I am so accustomed to at home. To truly feel like your in a whole different world, a cultural education  on somewhere like Costa Rica would make me realize how I do not need certain luxuries. It would awaken my appreciation for the environment as well more of appreciative of items that I usually take for granted at home.